Real Estate investment Loans
Texas Quest Capital has a variety of real estate investment loans to fit the needs of Real Estate Investors looking to minimize their cash out of pocket and scale their businesses to do even more deals. Because we are private lenders, you are dealing directly with the decision makers, not with a third party brokerage service. Being a Private Lender means we can be flexible and react quickly when dealing with you and your real estate investing business. Take a look at a few of our most popular investment loans:
- Fix and Flip Loans – Funding used to purchase a distressed property, add value through rehab and repairs and sell to a retail buyer.
- New Construction Loans – Funding used to purchase land or tear down a property, construct a new home and sell to a retail buyer.
- Landlord Acquisition Loans (Rental Property Loans) – Funding for landlords that allows them to purchase a distressed property, rehab the property, acquire a tenant, and then then refinance with conventional mortgage.
- Transactional Funding – Short term funding for double closing transactions.
- Gap Financing (Gap Funding/Gap Loans)– Second position loans to cover the Gap between the amount funded by a Hard Money Lender and the total amount needed to fund the deal (cash to close).